Terms & Conditions
Welcome to energyworldindia!
Standard Required Payment Terms by the Purchaser:
- 50% To Start the production.
- 30% On 60th Day at the time of near to arrival of the shipment
- 10% On 25th Day at the time of near to shipment
- 10% Before delivery
- Color Customization is possible and shall Be Charged 10% Extra. It will take 120 days to reach bareilly warehouse.
- No replacement of any product no return at any condition or cost.
- Advance could not be refundable.
- Transportation charges
- Installation charges
- Loading & unloading charges: - Always client part gym equipment’s are heavy and big size. So,during transportation might be possible of scratches or dent.Mostly we transport by individual vehicle but if u says by currier or transport its will be your responsibility payment done by client always:
- Taxable Amount
- Energy World shall stock the goods as ordered for a period of 30 days rental free from the date of booking.
- Warehousing charge beyond 30 days shall be @Rs.5/Sq Ft per day.
- Stocking space require by equipment on average. Cardio equipment stocking space: 30 Sq Ft Per Unit Strength equipment stocking space: 25 Sq Ft Per Unit.
Interest Amount Charge:
- Warehousing charges and interest of the deal value @ 16% annum flat on the balance amount. Shall be additional charges that will be levied to the buyer from day of order reservation.
- The equipment is covered in Warranty for the period of __ month. No replacement of any products possible .In warranty we provide staff only for that parts ,lubricants other any of damage part will be chargeable visiting staff visit their food and lodging and transporting expense paid by client from day first. In treadmill only motor and PCB in warranty. cross trainer and spin bike , rower have no warranty. We are providing gym equipment only not providing any annual maintenance contact (AMC).
- Warranty applies for electronic parts only when a stabilizer is installed with Treadmills.
- Warranty on Treadmill drive and incline motor is for 6months.
- Warranty Excludes: Seat upholstery, Wires/Cable, Plastic Parts, Pulleys and Wear & Tear Components.
- Running Belt Lubricant ,other machines lubrication and cleaning is not a part of warranty its part of maintenance. After selling its client product. Well care off product it’s their reasonability. We help u to take care equipment.
- This must be applied under the Treadmill Belt every 48 hours of use.
- Warranty shall not apply to a Treadmill running without application of this lubricant as specified.
- Warranty shall apply on Treadmill only in case of 4 to 5 KVA Servo Stabilizer installed with Commercial Treadmill at the time of handover of the equipment.
- Color of the product & seat color may be different from the original product.
- All products are subject to availability.
- Warranty shall not apply to plastic /rubber parts bearings belt, station wires /upholstery, electric faults, voltage fluctuation/electricity short circuit, any equipment.
- If product will repair by another person, warranty will be cancelled at that time.
- Warranty will only applicable for purchaser.
- Visiting charges always apply from the first day of sale.
- Labor transportation freight logging flooding is always a part of the client.
All These ,we are writing-Just Because of Gym Equipment are different to other Home & Well Care ,product like TV, Washing Machine, Mobile, Car and Bike etc. These are Use by Members of GYM Their Height, Weight, body Size , Use of Equipment Is Differ . They Are Paying Too GYM Owner(SERVES PROVIDER) So Providing Well Set Equipment and Maintenance A Part Of GYM owner. Approx 100 + Different Kind OF People In A Day. GYM OWNER MANUAL ITS MANDATORY A STTAFF REQUIRD FOR Daily Cleaning and Oiling OF Equipment CHEAK Loosing Of Nut ,Bolts, screw BELT.DENAY OVER USES(MISSUSE) OF CARDIOEQUIPMENT . We Providing Gym Equipment AS Per You’re Budget AND SELECTION. It’s May Be Home Use, Or Club MODEL ,GYM USE So We Are Showing U All at Our Showroom. We Are Ready to Help You TO Maintain Our Equipment Thanks.
We Undertake to Accept the Above-Mentioned Understanding as True & Correct
- GST – 09AFVPR4633Q2Z8
- Bank Name – Canara Bank
- Branch – Green Park
- A/C Holder Name – Shubh Energy Enterprises
- IFSC - CNRB0004880
- A/C NUMBER - 4880261000008
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of energyworldindia
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use energyworldindia if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: "Client", "You" and "Your" refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. "The Company", "Ourselves", "We", "Our" and "Us", refers to our Company. "Party", "Parties", or "Us", refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Netherlands. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, energyworldindia and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on energyworldindia. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from energyworldindia for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from energyworldindia
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from energyworldindia
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from energyworldindia
- Redistribute content from energyworldindia
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. energyworldindia does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of energyworldindia,its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, energyworldindia shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
energyworldindia reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant energyworldindia a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of energyworldindia; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to energyworldindia. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of energyworldindia's logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be hold responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amen these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.